Daddy & Daughter Bonding

I only have this day to enjoy for this weekend. Yesterday I worked and I miss my "mag-ama". But I guess it is fine because they were able to bond together. Aside from hubby taking care of our daughter when I go to work evening shift, they have the whole afternoon to spend yesterday. Hubby loves showing Shiloh off. Sometimes we're tugging each other who will push the stroller because he wants to do it all the time so people knows she is his daughter. So I asked him where he dragged our daughter again :-) Well he said to my favorite store, BabiesRUs, since it is already open. I have been waiting for it to be opened coz when I was still preggy we travelled an hour and a half just to get to one of their nearest branch here in our area. They went their to shop and bought her 3 comfy outfits. Nice. I was envious. He said we will go back there this afternoon after church so I can check the store out. Yehey! I am really thankful for hubby's thoughtfulness. He is always there for us. Can't thank God enough for giving me a wonderful husband.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin