Goodbye to a Friend

One of the most dreaded thing I have to say is saying goodbye. Especially when there is no guarantee that you will see each other again. I am just being dramatic and sentimental because my friend, Yoko and her family, is going back to Japan. We've been friends since 2005 when I started attending ESL classes here in our apartment complex. We don't have kids yet that time. Until they had a baby and we have ours too. When she learned I got pregnant she gave me her maternity clothes, we are of the same size. And not only that she gave me her baby's little clothes and toys. I will miss our walking around the complex every afternoon. When I was pregnant she accompanied me to have an exercise walk along with her toddler. Now they are back in Japan. We only exchange emails and addresses for contacts. I wish they are all doing great there and I am hoping to see them again sometime.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin