Hook, Line and Sinker

That is what I am feeling right now. Hook into this blog advertising thing. Though my world didn't stop for this but it consumed much of my time second to taking care of my DD. Right now I signed up for another paid blogging account and it's on blogvertise. They approved me after a day. It sounds great but can I handle it? Dunno but we'll see. For now I have to do some brain storming in case I will receive a task from them I will be ready to make an entry. Ta-ta ching!


Advertise On This Blog

 

3 comments:

Lady Prism said...

hmmmm..maybe I could consider something like this as well...

Hello there..loved reading here :>

Merydith said...

Hala ka Bless ma crazy na jud ka ana hahahah. Hinay hinay diha. As with the patakla takla ni baby S. niagi sad na stage ana si Frankie then paghuman mao na nagtulo na ang laway. Take care and kisses to her. I assume your doing ok with Mora? Maayo nalang gud na panagsaan kong walay OPPS. TC!

Bless said...

@ lady luxie - yeah you can definitely try it. Thanks for the visit.

@ merydith - mao jud in. as in hinay hinay oi. mao lagi lingaw man kaayo ning atong baby no? i am doing ok with mora hinay hinay pud ko didto.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin