My Ego

I am glad I am normal. I really don't like an egostic person. I get irritated for people whose ego is bigger than their head. If you have something to flaunt sure why not but don't make it so obvious you look like a trying hard. Another thing that disgusts me especially in men, those ego-maniac, chauvinist pig that are double standard. The feel they're right in everything but so unreasonable. Oh well, just beware of those kind I know they are hovering above this earth.
How Big is Your Ego?

Normal

you don't think you are the best or the worst.

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sure don't like egoistic person either! their over-confidence just sux. hihi! musta pala dyan? have a great wednesday to yah!

Bless said...

Yes you're right cel...they sucks :-) feeling, and really gets on my nerves hehehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin