Last Day at Work

Today will be my last day at work and I feel sad. This is my first paid job here in the US. The first employer that I gave my application and the first to hire me as well. I am with this company for 2 years and 2 months and I only have one co-worker left that is already in the store working the time I was hired. Others were transferred to other branch, quit because of other priorities, some found another job, and resigned due to relocation. And I will be one associated with the latter.

I am excited to move but also sad to leave because I have to leave the place where I first established myself living here in America. It is difficult when you first started and now that I am settled I will uproot myself again and start another beginning. The friends I made here will surely be missed. I am proud to say that I don't have any issue at all with my other co-workers. I like them all and I can say they all like me too. I bid goodbye to some of them the other day. I will see the rest today. I am not sure if I will be able to see them again but maybe someday, somehow.

 

6 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

halo Bless, hope u feel better now and not sad anymore....
li-li lang ko diri girl. TC

Utah Mommy said...

Halo Bless mag move diay mo?Asa man mo mobalhin.hope all is well with you.Godbless!

Bless said...

Hi Lutch! Yup i'll be okay thanks.

Hello Darl! Yup we are moving to WA. But everything will be okay :-) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

oh Bless... I had goosebumps reading this post. so emotional..

i totally can relate to this as i've been moving pretty much all my life. it's sad to leave the place where we found good friends but it's also exciting to move to a new location and find some new friends again. kami pud puhon, we'll be moving out here and i could imagine na the tears of our friends, esp. church friends we have.

i wish u well Bless! May God be with u....

Nita said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by at my blog. Yup, I hate moving. Kung pwede pa lang...yoko mag move sa ibang place but sometimes di naman maiwasan.

Raquel said...

Hi Bless, don't worry maka adjust ra ka sa inyong balhinan. Naa may telephone, tawag tawag nalang mo sa imong mga friends diha sa Georgia.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin