Special Pen

When we cleaned our apartment I was amazed how we accumulated pens. I gathered almost half-full shoe box of pens. I think we got all those eversince the first time we live in that apartment. But I didn't expect that I will be able to find my special pen that I hang on to for a year and it was misplaced. I don't know I really liked that pen very much that when I misplaced it I had hubby look for it in every nook and crany of our place. He wasn't able to find it until we started cleaning our previous place for the movers. It still has ink and it does work as well. I am not using it all the time to preserve some ink because it is not refillable. Now that I have it everytime hubby needs a pen he will ask for it and addressed it as my special pen.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin