Lakbayan Tag

Recel tagged me about knowing how much you toured our country, Philippines. It is very cool. I know I will not have a good grades since most provinces I only been there in passing. But surprisingly I have a grade of B-. That is really one of my dreams that I will be able to visit most of the provinces frequented by most tourists.


My Lakbayan grade is B-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

I am going to tag the following beautiful Pinays too: Raquel, Cel, Teebob, Ethel, Carlota, Norms, Julie, Ylan, Irel, Mel, Mimi and Marie. Thanks ladies but there's no pressure here.

 

7 comments:

Raquel said...

Thank you for including my name on this tag madz. I will do it later nalang kay ika lima na ning tag nako, naa pa jud koy isa ka pending diha sa ubos o.

Ubay2x na pod diay akong na adtoan sa pinas madz, kung di pa tunog ni hubby, basin Mindanao ra ko kutob, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for the tag! i'll do it later, ok? how did your tooth extraction went? hope you're ok! take care!

Carlota said...

Bless thanks so much for tagging me...I will for sure do it. I'll come back and let know when i'm done.

Ingata lagi...

Norm said...

hehehe thanks for tagging me...you know my grade is D...post ko mamaya...

Anonymous said...

aha! u'r a little of a traveler Bless, pareho ta. i wish i can our the whole country pud oi. unahon sa naku tog libot ayha ko mag tour around the world! hehe...

ang pangutana: kanus-a pa kaya? ahaha! thanks for doing this Bless!

Raquel said...

Madz, ako ng gi post ning lakbayan, check here. Ha-ha, abtik na kaayo kog tagging ron ba, maayo ning buhaton dayon para dili matingob.

Take care and hugs & kisses to Shiloh. ;)

Ylan said...

maam, humana ko answer, thanks!
sus mas dako pa ka nako score, D ra gyud tawon ko! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin