We Got an Apartment to Live

The past week right after we got here in Washington we were busy looking for a place to live. We need to get a place for many reasons, like I want to be settled so we can move on with our lives. We have so many plans that needs execution. I want to possibly familiarize the place so I will know how to get around to.

On Friday we decided to apply for a lease to a new apartment complex. It's a nice complex and I like it because it is a gated community. Then yesterday the leasing agent called us and informed us that we got approved. They are waiting for us to sign the lease agreement tomorrow and when the apartment is ready we will be moving in. I just can't wait to move in.

 

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Where are you in Washington? I live in Olympia westside close to the mall.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin