Compatible Zodiac

Norms tag me this. It is fun and it lets you know who are your compatible zodiacs. Hmmm let us see. I am most compatible to Libra 100%, Aries 90%, and Scorpio 90%. Hubby is Virgo and it says only 60%. I think the rest of the 40% is the complement we do to a lot of things. May I know my friends Tess, Recel, Cel, Sarah, Francine, Raquel and In-in what zodiacs compatible to them.

fun quizzes for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - fun quiz

 

7 comments:

Merydith said...

Thank you Bless for the tag. I did this in my bravejournal. Merry Christmas ninyo diha.

Bless said...

Okay no probs :-) Merry Christmas pud.

Tess said...

TY for this tag, will do this ASAP, pwede man kaha bisan asa nako ibutang ni di ba? Have a great day, keep warm!

Norm said...

thank you for doing the bless! virgo pala imong bana, happy weekend

marie said...

Wow! I'm a scorpion and we're 90% compatible. Have a blessed, merry, peacefuland abundant new year to the whole family.

""rare jonRez"" said...

salamat ani Bless! i've made this na sa bravejournal ko. paki-scroll down a little lang kasi medyo matagal-tagal ko nang nagwa yun eh. thanks anyway!

ako naman me tag sa yo.. just for fun lang! ang link ito:

http://www.rareordinarythoughts.com/2007/12/iq-wait-do-i-have.html
see yah! happy holidays sa inyo dyan! kisses to cutie shiloh...

Lolli said...

hi marengkay
I wish you all a Merry Christmas,
And a very happy new year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin