What Does Christmas Mean to Me?

Emmyrose tagged me about this question - What does Christmas mean to me?

This is the rule:
Make a paragraph or two regarding your personal meaning of Christmas, below the paragraph of the one who tagged you and you may put your name at the end of the paragraph linking back to your blog or right to the post of this particular tag. Then you tag as many as you can.

-------- Start copy here:
Christmas to me is a special time to ponder the great love God has done to us by giving us His Son to be born in Bethlehem long time ago. So, this season is a time for sharing and giving love to everyone. I feel that everyone is happy on Christmas time. Yeah, pressures on holiday expenses may bother us but if you have to remember the true essence of Christmas - you just can’t help but feel happy to know that you have made your loved one, your next door neighbor, the inmates, the homeless, the orphans, or anyone happy because you give love on Christmas day. Dancing in Midlife Tune/ Sunshineforlife.

Christmas for me is the ultimate reminder on how much God loves us, that He gave His only Son Jesus Christ to be our Savior. For me, its a celebration of love and a time to share our blessings to others.. a time for giving and reaching out to the less fortunate and it's also a wonderful time to be with your family. Christmas is not just all about santa claus or the gifts that you will receive or for shopping, we should always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season and let us reflect on how much God loves us. - Just Let Go/Pieces of Me

As we all know that Christmas is the symbol of great love of the Father to all his children. He gave His only Son to redeem the mankind from all sins. For me it is a time of giving, sharing and loving. The time of being with family, relatives and friends partaking the essence of the season. Bless Sanctuary/Confessions of an Army Wife

----------End copy here ------
I am tagging Tess, Darlene, In-in, Carolyn, and Suzanne.

 

5 comments:

Merydith said...

Bless I will claim ni unya naa pa ko pakan-on. Thanks daan.

Bless said...

Hello In no probs take your time. Thanks.

Sunshinelene said...

Hi Bless, thanks for joining the tag. Will copy that for my next year's post.

I come here thru the linkback and am glad. Hope i can be able to really get all the answers of this tag.

I would love to link u to my blogroll -hope it is ok with u. tnx in advance.

Anonymous said...

salamat Bless aning tag, will do it as soon as i get time. Enjoy ur weekend! TC!

DigitalGroup said...

admin want to do link exchange if u like EXCHANGE add my name and url as
name : Latest Movies and Music
url http://www.digitalrays.blogspot.com
then u send ur site name and url reply to my email pvsk_1987@yahoo.co.in

Blog Widget by LinkWithin