Missing Daddy

Shiloh must have missed her Daddy because she fusses when I put her to bed. She always play with him before she goes to sleep. He will tag on her socks and pull it off and it made her laugh. As for our sleeping arrangement we all co-sleep, she sleeps with us in our bed. While she sleeps her other hand is touching her Dad's left side. The first night Dad wasn't around she was tossing and turning in the bed. My Mom told me to have her Dad's used shirt under her head so she will still smell him and will help her not miss him that much. I think it works. It maybe another superstitious belief but there's no harm in trying.

 

3 comments:

Mariuca said...

Awww poor baby, give her a hug from me! :):):)

Anonymous said...

yeah bless, it really works. na-try na jud namo na sa mga pamangkins sauna ba kung mag abroad ang mama.. makatabang jud. nice chatting w/ u tonight. just buzz on me kung mingawon ka dha.. i'm just here anytime! :)

Merydith said...

Mama used to do that to me when Papa left for Libya. Sauna nga gamay pa si Frankie na magpatulog ko sa iya momata kong mobangon ko so I did was kato butangan ug sanina nako sa iyang tupad na ok ra man sad. Sos gimingaw intawon sa iyang daddy.BTW. I added your blogs na bless sa akong mga blogs.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin