Sleeping Pattern

Our Darling Daughter's sleeping pattern for a week now is getting better. Everyday she will have 2 naps and 1 long sleep. Beginning of this year I started to change her bath time at night around 8:00pm. Then put her to sleep. She will doze off but will wake and then goes back to sleep at 9 or 9:30pm until the morning. She will still wake up and look for food. Since I am breastfeeding so I will just feed her and she will go back to sleep. She wakes at 9am but when I breastfeed her she goes back to sleep and wakes up at 11am. During the day she naps after I feed her lunch. Usually at 12:30 for 15min. At 2-3pm she will go to sleep for an hour or so then nap again at between 4 or 6pm. Although there will be times that she goes to sleep after 10pm especially if she wants to be played instead of put to sleep.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, blog hopping lang. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin