So Unreliable!

On January 10th I was supposed to receive our family portrait that was taken in December of 23rd at SEARS. I didn't go out that day because of this delivery. I have to be at home to receive it. But nothing came that day. I waited for 5 days but still I didn't get it. I was pissed off because we paid the shipping and they assured us of the on time delivery but we didn't get it. So I called them up about the status of our pictures. The lady on the phone told me that they have it and it is ready for pick up. Hello! I told the lady why should I pick it up when we paid for its shipping and it was supposed to be delivered on the 10th. The lady said that they are going to send it right away and will get today. I am glad at last I got it so I can send some of it to hubby. It is just so irritating when you can't expect reliance from establishments. You paid the right fees and you were assured you will get it on time but it is all but lip service.

 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

sorry to hear that. there are times that business establishments can't do what they said to their customers. they should have tell you right away if they can't deliver it yet so you won't be waiting for 5 days because of them.

Anonymous said...

It happens sometimes. Kakainis nga minsan, you were expecting tapos, ganun lang. But one thing that I like in the USA is they will pay your inconvenience. Example, may binili kang pagkain sa isang foodchain tapos mali and order, in return, they will let you come back to eat for free.

Bless said...

Hello Michelle! Yup sad to say there are businesses like those. Hope they have to do better next time.

Hi Summer yeah that's their way of showing they are sorry or else they will lose patrons.

Marie said...

i will absolutely be pissed if that happens to me... grrr... i guess they need to improve their custo service...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin