Following Around My 10-Month Old

Bloghopping nowadays is very hard for me to do. I am doing my very best to reply to those who visits me everyday and visit friends on my list. I know I am not so good in this department and saying I am busy would be an old excuse, right? But honestly if you have an active little one that wants your attention all the time, sitting down long in the computer is very hard. I am writing my tasks or opp standing and holding her in my arms or nursing her, that is if she is not complaining. But once I put her down I have to go down with her too or else she will tag at my legs pulling me so I can hold her to walk around the house or push her wagon. She has her own mind because as soon as I sat down in the computer chair she will start grunting. I can't leave her alone too because she will climb just anywhere when she is standing up. So to everybody, I promise to get back at you and pay you all a visit as soon as I can :-) Thanks for understanding.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling,Bless! :) I'm sure everyone can understand! Take Care!

tx sweetie said...

that i undestand fully.i'm doing the same thing as you do but my bb is still a baby pero typing in one hand na si ako...sometimes i do 4 tasks at a time,computer,nursing,feeding myself and grabbing opps

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless, at that age magulo talaga sila. Kasi nga they realized that they can do more things now. :) It's more fun too because you'll see their personalities.

Definitely Maybe!
Not Another Blog...

Mariuca said...

Hey Bless, have a good weekend with ur baby girl, see u soon! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin