The Letter "I"

Got tagged by Yenny.

I AM… what I AM.
I WANT…to enroll this coming Summer.
I HAVE… a beautiful baby girl, a wonderful family :)
I WISH…us all happiness and peace.
I HATE…driving when snowing.
I FEAR… GOD.
I SEARCH…for peace for all mankind.
I WONDER…what will be my little girl's life when she grows old.
I REGRET…not to pursue Medicine while in Philippines. But I don't lose hope.
I LOVE…my family!
I ALWAYS…pray to God!
I AM NOT…a jealous person!
I DANCE…a little.
I SING…okay.
I CRY…sometimes, when talking to hubby because we miss him so much.
I WRITE…because I like to.
I WON…a priceless gift, our daughter Shiloh.
I AM CONFUSED…of the many how to's when it comes to rearing a child.
I NEED…to buy Shiloh's milk tomorrow.
I SHOULD…try to cook digiscrap soon.. :-)

I will tag Gracie, Sasha, Kate, Marlyn and Loannah

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin