My Review on Naked Naturals Product

Since we are now bombarded with the threat of global warming, depletion of natural resources and mother earth is in turmoil, I was thinking to myself that I believe it is time for me to do something. At least do my share as citizen of this earth to help our environment. The change should begin with ourselves. How little it may be, the thing is I am doing something. This changes that I implemented in our household is using natural, organic products. Like my baby eats organic baby foods and milk, I used organic paper towels and toilet paper, recycle plastics and use paper bags when shopping. I am also trying to use natural products for myself. I am very glad that for many years I was trying to look for natural products to apply for myself, now I was able to get a hold of this naked naturals shampoo and conditioner.

I was very hesitant at first to use it because I have a very sensitive scalp and hair. Most shampoo I can find in the supermarket shelves can either make my hair more dry or my scalp itching. But when I tried this naked naturals product I feel that my hair becomes more manageable and soft. I like the scent of it and its very refreshing. I have known that this products is all natural, no chemical added. I believe what makes my hair brittle before is the chemicals that is added in most of the shampoos and conditioners that I used. But this naked naturals uses the natural plant protein that makes it harmless to your hair.

I found out also that these natural shampoo and conditioner also comes in different variety of plant extract, aside from the Awapuhi and Lavender that I used, like Aloe Vera, Chamomile, and Citrus. They are also available in many supermarket and pharmacy. I am very glad I found this new product that not only good for my hair, also good with the environment.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin