New Action of the Day

It is really very heartwarming everytime our kids will do something for the first time. The other day when I asked Shiloh to clap her hands she obliged prettily to my astonishment. And from then on she has been clapping her hands. It is her new action of the day. When I put her in her high chair for feeding she will clap her hands, when she's taking a bath, when she's playing she will stop and clap her hands. Even when I am changing her diaper and nurse her she will clap her hands. She must be fascinated by her newfound ability to clap. It really made me very happy when she did it the first time that I called my Mom right away in the Philippines :-)

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling sis! :) Congrats to you,Momma!

PinayWAHM said...

Aren't little milestones like this one the best??? It very fascinating indeed.

She will be going thru a lot more in the days to come so be sure to ready for them.

Take care and kisses to the little munchkin...

Juliana

Merydith said...

Bless suya kaayo ko ba kay si Shi the ang anak sa friend kay maayo kaau mo clap si Frankie pa clapon mo close open man noon. Lain lain jud ang development sa?

Anonymous said...

When we taught Shiela how to clap her hands she found it hard to remember pero iya programs nga interactive help her a lot.She waves bye,claps her hand and say hi...all because of Fifi,Diego and Dora.

Good job Shiloh,the next step is to pull yourself to stand..Kana aw ma busy na si Momi...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin