Friday Fill Ins #1

This is my first time joining. If you want to join, you click here.

1. The last time I lost my temper I just cried!
2. Our dental insurance is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is about baby book.
4. Hubby's coming home is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, just pray until you can!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was my 10 year permanent resident card.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chat with hubby, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and ironing and Sunday, I want to go to church!

 

5 comments:

Maya said...

thanks for hopping by. wish to stay longer but my kids are around,next time i'll stay longer.

Serena said...

I enjoyed reading your answers.

Week #68


Serena

Anonymous said...

hi, thanks for the visit. hope you will be coming back. have a nice weekend to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless! Congrats on your number #6!!! Woot! Woot!;) Happy Weekend! Mine is posted too;)

Janet said...

Welcome to FFI! Congrats on your permanent resident card! Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin