Keeping in Touch

I was very surprised last week when I opened my friendster account. I received a message from one of my high school bff. I wasn't able to hear from her for 4 years. She went to Canada to work as Physical Therapist. I have been trying to look for ways to keep in touch with her. Until this month she sent me her message. I am very happy to reconnect with her. It is very amazing how time flies. When we were in high school we don't really expect where we want to be in the world in the future. Four of us in our circle of friends are living overseas; me here in the US and married, S in Canada working as PT, A in Dubai she is an HRM grad and work in one of the companies there, E and her hubby migrated in NZ and both works as ECE. I hope to see them all one day when we go back to our place.

 

1 comments:

Nova said...

hi bless... please do me a favor.. edit my url into my new domain...


www.supernovachron.com...


thank you and happy weekend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin