Monday Errands

I was a bit busy today. Our day started at the hospital for our DD's doctor's appointment at 10am. We were only there for almost an hour. I was thinking of passing by the Commissary for our weekly grocery shopping but it started to rain and I don't want DD to be cranky inside the shop. We headed home and she was asleep. When she woke up we had lunch. Afterwards we heeded to Target and bought some stuff and on our way back we passed by Walmart for groceries. I didn't stay long at Walmart because my little companion is hinting for a time out. I immediately checked out before she break loss a wail. We arrived home and thankfully she was brimming off to sleep again. After I put off everything away and changed her to her usual house clothes I gave her snacks. She then went to sleep after I nursed her.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin