Tag: 20 Questions

Got tagged by Ice [Ice Log].

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.


1. What color do you like most? green

2. Have you ever shoplifted? never
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Philippines - I haven't been home for 4 yrs now.
4. Which part of you that you hate the most? my legs and scalp
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? my actions depends on the situation at hand. but i am a fighter.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? my family, and my loved ones
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? invest, save, help family and also give to charity
8. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? giving birth to a healthy baby girl
9. My Question: Do you believe in miracles? I do and I believe that God give miracles.
10. How do you cope with boredom? play with my baby, blog, watch tv
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? not saving early on in life
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? liars
13. What is your ambition? have a worthwhile career and see my kids successful in life
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? I wish that everyone can get along.
15. How did you celebrate new year? We celebrated . lol!
16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? No lined up resolution but only good health to my family and everyone around me.
17. What do you look forward to in 2008? Happy family as always, more vacations and fun
18. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? Power of Love
19.What is the most important to you, besides your family? My life
20. What do you want to be 5 years from now? Have a good career and good health.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin