I am very glad that I am able to breastfeed our DD. Before I was trying to give her the bottle but she just don't want to take it. I read on the news that right now 75% of Moms are opting to breastfeed. The advocates are trying to inform and reach out to the rest of the 25% to at least breastfeed until 6 months of their baby's lives. It does really help not only to building up the immune system, development and mental acuity of the child but also financially since formula is very expensive. My Mom told me that I wasn't weaned until I was 3 years old. I hope our DD won't reach that long :-)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin