Ironing

Wow, I got a ton to iron; baby clothes, linens and my clothes. It's been a month since I last ironed and now it's piling up I can't keep up. I wish I have an effective tool to iron it quick and fast. I know of a certain iron/steam iron, I think it is Tobi. I don't know if it is really very effective. I wanted to have one but I am afraid to buy it I will disappoint myself. Does any of you used or have that household staple? If so, I hope you can give me your own review of this thing.

 

2 comments:

Ritchelle said...

How busy that life is...

My husband does the ironing for his uniforms,hahaha.I only iron mine when going out or when there is a need...tapulan nga asawa!

Take care and regards to Shay-shay!

Anonymous said...

I never iron.

Scratch that.

I rarely iron. I hate ironing!

But man - I saw that Tobi thing you were talking about... if you get it, you HAVE to tell us if it worked for you!

I'd be all over that - good luck with the ironing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin