Back to Work

I have a cousin who lives in San Francisco. She also have a baby girl whom I believe is couple of months younger than our little girl. She stopped working when she got pregnant and since her little girl is almost a year old now she is thinking of going back to work. We talked days ago and told me that she needs to submit her San Francisco resumes to different companies now so she can start her job searching rolling.

I believe that even the economy is going down but there still lots of jobs in San Francisco that she can find. The advantage for her if she is going back to work is that all her family, parents and brothers, are already here. She will not have a problem of looking for somebody to watch their baby in case they have conflict in work schedule with her husband. I really wish too that we are near each other so we can help out when needed to.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin