Little Climber

Our little toddler is getting active every day. Now that she is walking she won't let me carry her or sit in her stroller when we are out and about. She likes to walk and walk. I still don't trust her walking by herself when we are out because she still has the tendency to walk oblivious of where she's going :-) We were at the mall this past weekend and she was walking holding my hand. She is still very tiny like a doll walking along with me or her Daddy. If she sees high elevation she will try climbing on it. If she see chairs she will stop and climb up on it that is why her Daddy calls her little climber. I can't leave her alone because once I left my computer chair she will be on it. I am afraid of her falling. I know this is only the beginning of many more climbings :-)

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin