Of Diet and Weight Loss

Have you felt in your lives when you are so down because of weight problem? I feel it right now. Although mine is not really that bad feeling but more on anxiety what if I won't be able to shed these extra pounds. This would mean I have to do more effort as well as resorting to diet pills to loss weight. My weight gain I think is the effect of giving birth as well as aging :-) I am not getting any younger and with my daily routine here at home it is not impossible for me to gain weight. My husband is telling me to join him in working out but laziness makes it way on me. I remember before I easily shed my extra pounds but now it seems like I have to work it out. Hopefully when our DD is already weaned I can cut more my calorie intake.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin