Tag: All Mixed Up

Got tag by Jhona. Thanks sis for this.

PLAYERS: CHIKAI Fun.Fierce.Fab Me,Myself+2 Kidd Designs Ozzy's Mom Shopaholic Ties the Knot My Random Thoughts My Wonderful Life Blessed Sanctuary

1. Are you pregnant? Nope.
2. When do you want to get married? Already married.
3. Do you curse a lot? Nope. Wait, only in my mind :-)
4. What are your favorite books? Inspirational, thriller, self-help and magazines.
5. Do wish you were with someone right now? With family back in Philippines.
6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message? Hubby.

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Of course in relationship with hubby.
8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes.
9. Do you wish someone would call you? Not really.
10. What is bugging you right now? None really. I put it off for now.
11. What's something you wish you could understand better? Why people don't have contentment.
12. If someone doesn't like you, its usually because...? I wouldn't know.
13. Do you have a wild side? None, I am laid-back.
14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours? Yes, my baby and hubby.
15. Have you lost friends in the past year? No.
16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Blogging and chatting to my friends in Philippines.

Tagging Karen, Shiela and Merydith.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin