Nutritionist's Appointment

This morning at 10:30 was our DD's Nutritionist's appointment. She has a monthly appointment with her Nutritionist to monitor her weight gain. Since hubby is not off at work so I drove to the hospital. I woke up Shiloh because she was still asleep around 9 and I have to give her breakfast and change her. When we got to the clinic it was still early so while waiting for the Nutritionist I fed her. So far she is gaining weight but still on the lower side. Her height is also good. She is a small baby. She eat small too. I have been trying to give her a lot of food but she will not eat a lot. The Dr. said that at least she gained 2 pounds from last month. I hope by next appointment there will be a big improvement in her weight.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin