Our DD's Shoes Collection


:-) Yeah I did not realize that she have more shoes than me and her Daddy. I am thankful for the donors who gave her some of her shoes :-) And also for Mommy and Daddy too who buy her stuffs :-) Baby's feet grows fast and she only wore the some of the shoes less than 5 times and it won't fit her anymore. I am glad that her Tita Shiela gave her bigger sizes which I am sure she can still wear until she become 4 years old :-) Those that will not fit her will be sent to my relatives back in Philippines. Now I am not trying to buy her more shoes and if I will only those that she can wear for the winter time.

 

4 comments:

JO said...

same here! my kids have more shoes than I do!

J@n!ce said...

My boys each have more shoes that their Daddy too. Its nice to have relatives & friends to pass down those that they cant wear to you. Can really save a lot since the kids feet grow so fast :)

Ylan said...

huh! kacute sa mga shoes! ginahan ko kay most in pink shade! ;)

Anonymous said...

If my 14 yr old had it her way she would have as many shoes as poosible, problem is I can't afford a closet full of shoes. LOL kids and shoes....

Chronic CHick Talk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin