After Christmas Sale

I bet some of you still have Christmas hang over :-) Of course if you talk about holiday feast many are still trying to burp off the fullness. But with regards to after Christmas shopping, many are flocking the malls and stores for the big after Christmas sale. Yesterday we went to Seattle and we passed by 3 big malls. We are planning of passing by any of the malls but we backed off when we saw the long line and packed parking areas. I know there are food deals in stores but I told my husband, with the jam packed malls I don't want to go into the trouble of waiting to get parking as well as going elbow to elbow with the crowd. I believe I will be better off if I just go online since sale are not in stores only but more so online. Hubby agreed and told me to do my shopping online.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin