Tattered Books

I have a small square purple bin where I put our DD's everyday books. I placed it underneath the easel so when she likes to play and read she can just pull it out. Since it's easy for her to grab it we have a cluttered floor most of the day. Some of the books are tattered and the pages are separated. She went through that stage too where she tear whatever she can get hold on to. The books that I let her play by herself are cardboard books and cloth but still she was able to tear the pages. If you can see in the picture the big book is now in three pieces :-) All her Disney books that we use to read to her before she goes to sleep are all in high shelf. She can only hold it when me or her Daddy is with her.

 

1 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

hello! got something for you HERE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin