My Best friend and I

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight.

When times are tough, I need an ear to listen to my troubles, or if I want to go out and have a good time to celebrate an occasion, my best friend is the one I call. She has been in my life for almost 15 years and I cherish every moment since I met her.

No matter the need, she is always there for me; to give advice for my love life or tips for raising my child, to borrow money if funds are tight or something extra comes up, or to go out for drinks for our birthdays or a holiday.

I especially enjoy going out for drinks at our favorite karaoke bar. We always have such a great time when we hang out with each other and our other friends singing badly at the microphone in between having drinks together and taking shots. It's so nice to spend time together and catch up on what is going on is our personal lives.

I always set my home security alarm from www.inhomesecurity.net/adt-home-security-benefits.html before leaving the house, and then I head to the bar to meet up with my best friend. We usually meet up a little while before other friends will arrive so that we have some time, just the two of us, to talk. I love hearing about what's going on in her life and sharing stories about my life and how my daughter is growing.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin