Thanksgiving Celebration

Thanksgiving is here again. Of course it is time to celebrate and be thankful for all the blessings that we all received through the years. It is not only this particular day that we give thanks but every day in our lives.

I am so thankful for everything that I have right now; my family, friends, and relatives. I am thankful that God continues to bless us with good health and sound mind to do our daily tasks and decide rationally. I thank God for the ups and downs that He let us experience in order for us to be strong and courageous to tackle the odds of life.

This thanksgiving we will celebrate it here in our house. This will be the first time that we are going to celebrate in our home. This is one of the things that we are most grateful for this year. And I am hoping to celebrate more years of Thanksgiving here with my family.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin