Settlement Payment Options

Do you or anyone you know have some structured settlements or annuity payments to collect? I did not know that you can opt to sell it and just find a great funders or brokers then you will be assured of the money you deserve. I am not sure though how it works, but there are websites where you can get settlements quotes for free.

So if you want to go for this route, check out online for free quote services. I asked my husband how this works and he told me there are people who wanted to get the lump sum of the settlement account instead of getting payments periodically. I think this will work both the recipient to get the money all at once and the funding company to get some percentage off of the money for doing business with them. Hmm...I am thinking, maybe I can use this route if I when the lottery, take the lump sum instead of periodic payments. I wish!

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin