Trying Out MIRACLE‐GRO® EXPAND ‘N GRO

I am so excited for this spring time because I will be able to have my own flower and vegetable garden. Having our own place made this possible for me. We moved here in our house late summer of last year and I haven't had the chance to plant yet. But this time, I will surely have my own garden. I have been visiting home stores around our area and looking at the garden section. There are so many things that I love for the garden, and one thing I need to learn is what type of planting mix I need to get so I can have plants. Then I heard about Miracle-Gro® Expand ‘n Gro™.
EnG Product Shot.png
Upon reading the many good things about Miracle-Gro® Expand ‘n Gro™, I cannot wait to try it for my future garden. I heard this is a concentrated planting mix that has a lot of benefits to include 3x flowers and vegetables compared to native soil; it can improve the soil for multiple years; a planting mix that will expand when you add water; feed for up to 6 months; and holds 50% more of water because of its natural fibers compared to other potting soil. Even if you only have a little bag of Expand ‘n Gro™ you can have more because it will expand when you add with water. You can still minimize your cost but you will have a great result.

I love the fact that this is very easy to use and even if you plant in-ground or in pots you can have great yields using Miracle-Gro® Expand ‘n Gro™. I can't wait to start my garden. I am hoping for a nice weather so I can work outside soon. How about you? Have you heard about Miracle-Gro®? Check the video above and see how amazing this planting mix is. I am pretty sure all of the gardeners can now enjoy planting with this planting mix revolution.
Advertisement

 

1 comments:

Melgie Campbell said...

Hi! this is my first time here o your blog, and to tell i love it. Care to follow each other blog? I'm more than happy t follow you back. Thanks!:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin