"Fax"

I received a joke from a friend. To some it may be corny but it really tickles me to death. As in bilib talaga me sa ingenuity ng Pinoy! Kaya folks, fasten your seat belt as you read thru this or you might fall in your seat while you laugh your heart out. Here it goes: =)

"Three men, a German, a Japanese, and a Filipino were sitting naked in a sauna..
Suddenly there was a beeping sound.
The German pressed his forearm and the beep stopped.
The others looked at him questioningly.
“That was my pager”, he said. “I have a micro chip under the skin of my arm.”
A few minutes later a phone rang.
The Japanese lifted is palm to his ear.
When he finished, he explained: “That was my mobile phone. I have a micro chip in my hand.”
The Filipino felt uneasy, being decidedly low tech.
But no to be outdone, he resolved to do something just as impressive.
He stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom.
He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt.
The outers raised their eyebrows and stared at him.
The Filipino finally said, “Ay, Dios mio! Will you look at that? I’m getting a fax..”

 

7 comments:

Ladynred said...

Bwahaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...I have read this before. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

very funny! filipino is the best (not bist as in beast ha), lolz, sa kalokohan!

Analyse said...

buti na lang you warned your readers...aba, pag ako bumagsak sa upuan, my bébé will not appreciate it hehe...

oh by the way, love your background music, napapasayaw ako hehe, i have the CD in my car, and kahit dun, sumasayaw din ako hehe..

have a nice week ahead ;)

darlene said...

alam mo naman ang pinoy, magaling sa lahat ng bagay! lol

Raquel said...

Nyahaha, buang buang.....funny2x. ganyan talaga ang mga pinoy!!!!

Ligaya said...

ahahaha! it's funny! =o)

JO said...

nice one... lol!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin