Lonely Me

I'm not sulking or what but it's just that being alone really is not good for me. Hehehe. The deafening silence inside the apartment just give me a creepy feeling. I'm not matatakutin. But here in a foreign land, I can't feel that way. Though I very well know also that he will be coming back in 48hours but it didn't keep me from being lonely. My hubby have a field work for a live fire class with his students and I'm alone at home until tomorrow night.

Oh well, I have to contain this kind of situation coz this is not the only time. I should get used to it. Being a military wife, you should always expect the unexpected. There will be missions and field works that your husband will be undertaking that the DA won't take no for an answer because it is a duty and responsibility.

Anywho, I am glad I have my work that keeps me a lil busy and my family and friends that I was able to talk online. They also in a way keeps me company and ease a lil bit of my loneliness. And most of all am very glad that my hubby still finds to call me amidst the hectic schedule he has. But nothing could ease the loneliness unless he'll be here beside me.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

just use ur time being alone for meditation, listen to a nice music, or do something to keep u busy. take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Wow ako ang pirs unor dinhi, asa naman si manang Ethel, na busy pa siguro og renovate sa iyang mansion. Lonely is the night ka dinha for 48 hours silingan. Sige lang were always here man kong manginahanglan ikaw og amega nga maka istorya. Ayo ayo dinha sa kanunay!

Unknown said...

uy ka ingon ko og ako ang pirs unor, nyeheheheeh

Raquel said...

Hahaha, kataw-anan ka man mareng G...hoy ayaw pag mingaw mingaw diha, naa biya computer ha. Ako kung lang computer malimtan ang tanan, even Maria.

Ingon lagi si Toney nga iya kuno i-gub-on ang computer para mo duol kuno ko s iya. Kung mag trouble ang computer, naaah, morag angel jud ko gahangyo niya, nyhehehe.

Ladynred said...

Hi Bless,
Why not rent a movie? Kanang kataw-anan ba ug di ba horror. Blogging is a good one too!hehehe...

Raquel said...

Mre, binli kog tamak didto before ka matulog ha. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Bless, iblog lang na, di na nimo mahibaw-an ang oras ;-) Keep smilin'!

Bless said...

Tess - lagi i'm tried preoccupying myself aron dili ko malonely hehe hurot gud ako plantsahon. =)

Hehehe silingan pareha sab ka sa akoa didto kang mare ethel abi nako ako una paspas pa man diay sa manatad si mareng raquel ming post ug comment hehehe. Dili na ko lonely miabot na man ako papasang =)

Mareng Raq kakuyaw ug dili na ayuhon ni Toney imo puter inig magloko..na magkabuang na jud! Pahuway =)

Bless said...

Hello Agring! Lagi tan-aw ko ug news while namalantsa pud hehehe dili ko anang horror kay ako ra baya isa =) taslakan pud ko usahay anang mga horror movies.

mare naa na koy mga tunob didto sa imong balay..kisses to Maria.

Hi Lynn! yep as in giblog ra jud human sa mga buluhaton :-)

Analyse said...

aw, sweet naman..i guess i have to revive that feeling..i've gotten used not to have frenchguy around lately and im kinda enjoying it pa hehe...bad gurl ba?

Bless said...

Ana hhaha sweet as in! hahaha bad ka ha! nweis buti din yan para paganjan na si frenchguy mo loving loving to the max hehehehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin