Not a free-day Friday

There is nothing more relaxing than having a free day. Off from work should mean a restful day for me but not so. Why? Because I went to the doctor again for another medical check up for my immigration requirements. I went to an entire process that I have been through in St. Lukes. Imagine the disrobing part? I know most of you know what I'm talking about. I went thru it all again. Well, I have to do it or else I may not be able to complete my immigration processing. In God's grace, now that it's done, I can smell progression of my application.

Anyhow, me and hubby went to watch a movie. Aeon Flux starred Charlize Theron. It started its showing today. A sci-fi futuristic movie. I like Charlize role here as a super-agent/assassin. The action flicks seemed flawless and too good to be true. Boy if 400 years from now people looks and acts like Aeon Flux then I would love to be clone and live during those time. Hehehe kiddin. She is just so sexy in her catsuit. In totality, the movie is okay. The story is good. I give it 7.5 from the scale of 1-10.

Have a great weekend everyone!


 

8 comments:

Ethel said...

mareng Bless, Thanks God its Friday hehe..bisag wala koy work ganahan jud kog weekend kay wa koy klase unya kuyog mi permi ni vana :)
Kanang imong ingon nga movie, dugay na kana? wa ko kadungog pa dire sa europe, aw dire permi jud ewit, mauna pa gani sa pinas kay dire sa europe kay ila pa man e dubbing, dayon kong mag tan-aw mig film ni vana siya akong perfect translator hehe...
Pirst na sad ko dire bay, mga hinayan jud nang uban oy! Happy weekend mareng

Bless said...

Hahaha mareng di na jud malalis ikaw jud ang pirs diri. Kanang movie bag o na cya. Gahapon pa ang first showing diri sa US. Hehehe mejo maulahi jud ka gamay ug tan aw ana kay itranslate pa man diay. Hala paabota lang nga i showing diha sa inyoha. Happy weekend sa inyo duha ni vana nimo. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless,
Inggon ana na diay ron sa Immigration..i didnt know.I came up in here as Immigrant man gud..had my PE at St Lukes..kato lang..but takes time din ang papers namo coz I end up waiting for exactly 2yrs..got married in there man gud..tapos daghan pa problema adtong papers namo..anyway..things will be fine..enjoy ur weekend..thanks for dropping by in my site...take care

Anonymous said...

hala sige lang iwit ko ani da! Bless, good luck in ur immigration papers, i also had my medical here pero all i did was to ask my primary doctor in my health insurance (para libre siempre) to do whatever was asked in my Form 693 ba yon like bloodtests, etc then i took all the results to the INS doctor para di na ako halos tiningnan, he just filled in the form based on the results i had w/ me, signed it but still asked me $140 just for that expensive signature, lol! Take care and have a great weekend!

Ethel said...

mareng, muzta naman :) unsay lingaw ninyo ni papasang nanan aw gihapon ug film :)
Diay duol na diay inyong Anniversary :) mareng unsay ngalan sa imong papasang? hehe..ngutanan lang ba!
uli sa ko oy, kay tugnaw kaayo sa gawas :) ayo ayo mo diha ni papasang!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless,

Hmmm...it would be interesting to see Charlize in an action movie. Another Charlize movie I would reo is Head In The Clouds, really good. Sad tho.

Bless said...

Hi Che yep wala man gud ko nabakunahan ug TD sa St. Luke kay unavailable. So i got it here as soon as i arrived. Unya kay dugay man na touched akong application kay dugay ang processing diri sa among state. So i was told to get the 2nd dose as well as the MMR.

Hello Tess yep that was what i did too. Then you still have to pay the civil surgeon for his signature. But they still did the physical exam and a medical history interview. Wala juy kumpiyansa hehehe

Bless said...

Hi Mareng Ethel na akong papasang grabe kabusy tagdugay makauli. AKo pud trabaho kunohay hehehe. Na tugnaw na lagi. magsakit ra ba jud akong likod ug tugnaw kaayo oi hehehe. hala take care pud diha ug keep warm.

Yep she's cery sexy in the movie jud esp the attire kay catsuit pirmi. The effects are good but the story is not really an excellent one. I haven't seen that movie. I may try to check it out too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin