T'was My Birthday!

Oh boy was still tired and lazy after taking a short vacation. It's the feeling you get when you come back from R&R. By the way, we were supposed to go to Washington DC (again) last couple of days but we rerouted to go to Orlando, Florida instead. The plan was for me to renew my passport as well as sightseeing on my b-day since I haven't been in that part of the US. Anyhow, I was glad that aside from the pressing time sked we were still able to have a great getaway courtesy of my husband as his treat for me on my birthday.


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

 

13 comments:

JO said...

Hi Bless,

Happy happy birthday!!!

God bless you both!

Makis said...

Happy birthday Bless! Here's to more happiness, continuing inner peace & good health!

Unknown said...

Silingan happy birthday! Sexy kaayo ka sa imong pic :)

Ayo ayo mo dinha ni papasang nimo. Have a wonderful week ahead!

Anonymous said...

halo marenkay belated hapi beerday!
bantog ra nga nawatang kag kadiyot kay nag bakasyon diay, sutoy an lang walay pananghid hehhehe..
ka sweet ni vana oy, ka nice anang tulips fink pa jud! ka sexy pa diay nimo marengkay :)
na sige ayo ayo mo diha kanunay.

Anonymous said...

alam ko late na ko kaayo but i wanna greet u belated hapi bday! I love those flowers that u got. I wish u the best Bless!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello bless! belated happy birthday to u. ^_^ may God continue to bless u with good health, wealth, love and happiness. ^_^

if u have time naa unta koy ipa-rate sa imo na pic sa bisdakplanet. tnx!

Anonymous said...

Im' so late! Sowee!
Belated Happy birthday diha miga!

Anonymous said...

better late than never...happy birthday bless!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Bday Bless....take care..

Bless said...

Hello ladies! Thanks for all your greets and wishes! I appreciate it very much. God bless 'ya all!

according2whom said...

Belated Happy Birthday Gurl!! Sensya na mejo late reaction ako haha lolz Im back to blogging, see yah!

For those who are intrested to earn extra income you can check this link: http://moneytalks06.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday Bless!

God bless you and hubby.

Maria C. Gensoli said...

Hello Bless ---
Belated Happy Birthday to you.. Take care!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin