Saved by the Squirrel?

I was driving one day going to my workplace. While still inside the complex where we live, a squirrel crossed and stood up in the middle of the road that made me stopped instantly. It really stood up and wagging its tail as if telling me not to go ahead. I honked my horn to move the creature away but only after a couple of minutes.

Does it tells me something? I don't know. What I only knew is that when I finally got out of the complex going to my job I passed by a road accident. It happened just a fraction of the time that I was supposed to pass by that road section if I wasn't haulted by the squirrel. It could have been me. Thanks God He made the lil creature an instrument for the delay that spared me from it.

Minute details that happened in our lives that we sometimes don't recognize could really make an impact. I don't usually pay attention to it. But little did we know, this petty things can make a whole lot of difference. Just like the squirrel, it may not have an intention of stopping me in the middle of the road. T'was maybe confused of which way to turn to that's why it stopped. But for whatever reason it has, the little time it delayed me saved me from the peril.

 

15 comments:

JO said...

Hi Bless,

GOD works in mysterious ways. Glad your safe!

Raquel said...

Any animals to cross on the road please don't hesitate to hit them. Pero kung puede maiwasan, iwasan mo. Yan ang sabi ni hubby sakin.

I'm glad you're safe.

Take care and God bless you both.

Anonymous said...

Bless it was indeed a blessing in disguise. You take care always.

Unknown said...

Silingan, I'm glad your safe! take care and God bless!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're safe Bless. and i agree, God works in a very mysterious ways.

take care always!

Anonymous said...

Thank God you are okay!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that your safe mareng,.The Lord God watches and cares for you and for all of us.
muzta kana diha. ayo ayo!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, bless that little squirrel! Glad you are ok!
Safe drive always...

Amy said...

glad you're saved by that little squirrel. take care always when driving..

Anonymous said...

Nanglimbawot akong balahibo nagbasa ani Bless...

Glad to know your safe! Yes, God works in so many ways.

You take care.

Anonymous said...

Bless, I don't believe in coincidences, everything has a purpose. Yes, you were saved by that squirrel :)

Analyse said...

almost the same thing happened to me once. i was about to go home to our province and did everything to catch the 8pm bus. well, circumstances made that i missed that bus. the bus had an accident and i was happy i missed it!

Maria C. Gensoli said...

Hello Bless.. I am very grateful that you are safe... You take care.. and always follow your guts feeling..

Bella_R_06 said...

hello bless i love your colour here so lovely and nice....take care!

Anonymous said...

hello ate bless! how are you? medyo dugay na ka walay update mao nangumusta lng. ^_^

happy halloween diay. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin