Outdoor Activity

My co-worker asked me what outdoor activity I like. I really don’t know. Aside from walking or picnic at the park :-) I don’t have a specific activity I can say that we always do. I envy her because she does a lot of things. She does camping, hunting, crabbing, fishing, and a lot more activities. One time she drove me to the bank I saw fishing tackle in her back seat. I asked her why she’s all set for fishing. Well, she said they’re going to Florida for fishing and crabbing. That’s sounds fun and exciting to do. How about you? Do you love any outdoor activity too?

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ho dae bb..heheh makatawa man ko sa imong icon dira na nag ingon bloggers can wait i've got house to clean..hahha sakto jud ka..bitaw karon pa jud tawon ko kabisita sa imong balay..la gani guro ko nimo ka welcam sa bisdak planet..heheh pero na add naka nako sa akong balay..add pud ko diri ha..please..mao diay ni akong balay www.pinay-wife.com

i leave pud didto sa akong balay ang uban nimo na website k ako pud e add..para sayon ra unya nako bisitahon..thanks a lot ha..

Anonymous said...

We can always find ourselves activities.. For me, even I am alone in the house, I still can do alot of things such as reading, listening music, watching tv, cleaning and BLOGGING...

Neis Family said...

Bless thanks for adding my other Blog to you site I also added your link as well Take care

Raquel said...

Kalami ba anang mag cge lang outdoor activity oi, gasto mana mardz kung poor ta. Magtigum nalang mig sapi para maka out of the country na pod, like going home to pinas. Ok na sa ako mag barbecue sa balay or walking2x lang sa park or adto sa park maghapin dayon sa yuta og kaon kaon junk foods ug uban pang finger foods.

vanessa said...

bless, in our household only outdoor fun we do is golf, we take the baby with us and he usually crawls all over the greens, also we have people playing with us that can watch or carry him while we hit. We like the fresh air and sun so all in all it's fun. Can i add u to my link? banot

Blog Widget by LinkWithin