Shiloh's Eating Rice Cereal

During our DD's 4 mons well-baby check up her Ped gave the go signal for solids. But I waited after a week to give it to her. So yesterday lunch time I prepared one tablespoon of cereal and I mixed it with water. We let her sat on the high chair but she didn't like it. So I put her on her bumbo seat while feeding her. She took it very well but did not finish what I prepared because she cried.

This afternoon, same time yesterday, I fed her again. I prepared one tbsp mixed with breastmilk. I think she liked it better this time. She's a good girl because she ate everything without any fuss. Me and Daddy were very happy. We're praying this will continue.


Shiloh's first spoon feeding with rice cereal. (September 21, 2007 @ 11:30am)

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie! kids are soo adorable, don't u think? hihi! have a great sunday to yah!

Anonymous said...

Ang bilis talaga ng panahon. Tingnan mo, parang kailan lang ipinanganak si Shiloh, ngayon kumakain na pala! ^_^ Exciting time for parents. ~_^ Enjoy kay baby Shiloh. Have a great Sunday.

Bless said...

Hi Cel! Thanks. Yup kids really are adorable. I am enjoying my time with her, all the time. :-)

Hello Lanie thanks sa visit. I know how busy mom and wifey you are. And yes time flies by so fast. Our kids grows like weeds hehehehe.

Raquel said...

You go girl! After cerial pakan-a dayon si Shiloh og arozcaldo madz, he-he.

Instead of water, salayi'g mix sa milk madz para mas tasty. Ga pump ba ka?

Bless said...

Hahaha mao jud mads. Oo nagpump ko I mix breastmilk na mao ng ganahan na cya.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Merydith said...

Salamt noon uy kay dili pilian. Inagon ana sad si Frankie. Ako nalay pangilugan nga nagtan-aw na nagkaon siya ug green beans ug peas. The squash pud. Yikes...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin