Six Weird Things About Me

Pretty Sarah (thank you girl) tagged me to make an entry about 6 wierd things that I possess. Let's see.

1. I ate cultured earthworms when I was in elementary and high school. Me and my friends will have a snack during afternoon time. We spread earthworms in our sliced bread.

2. When I was younger I learned to eat (of course cooked) snake (sawa), I tried guinea pig (won't do it again), frog, horse meat (hardest meat ever, parang tsinelas sa tigas), some crickets, worm that you get inside coconut tree (we call it batud in Visayan), and some other exotic food.

3. When I am studying, can't study ahead of time. My brain works when I am cramming and the exam will be next day. I can't study when its silent. Prefer to have music on.

4. When I read a book/novel I read the first and last chapter first then I read the whole book. Can't stand of too much suspense. I want it known right away :-)

5. I don't like watching a film over and over again. Unless it is very, very interesting to me.

6. I don't like silence. It's deafening to me.

I think these are some of the weirdest things about me. I don't know if you find it weird though. :-)

 

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Maka pang hesus man ta nimo madz. Weird jud!

#1, wa ko kasulay ana. Kaon hinuon kugmo kay tagaan daw ko'g 10 cents sa akong ate pero wa diay, iya ra kong gi atik.

#2, pastilan grabe jud nimo ka weird.
Akong natilawan madz nga naa diha sa imo kay sawa-baksan, baki og american frog unsa manang crickets, mao ba ng dulon...sos ka kaon ko ana mare, lami kaayo na sanlagon.

Ha-ha....thank you for sharing your weird things. Enjoy kog basa, kahinumdom lang ko didto sa among bukid oi.

Analyse said...

1 and 2 seems to be too weird to me hehe.. we eat horse meat here, so i share a bit of your weirdness ;)

Mimi said...

Hi Bless! Naa diay cultured worm sa atoa sa Pinas? Ingon nila mao kuno na gihimo ug hotdog, lami man pod diay kaayo sa. Hilantan siguro ko kung worm jud ako makita nga ipalaman sa bread kay hadlok jud ko kaau ana ug mga halas pod, tanang nag crawl mao na ako weakness. Kakaon diay kay halas ug uban pang mga exotic nga pagkaon hehehe...siguro lami sila kung lamion pod pagkaluto. Nalingaw jud ko sa imo gipang share, weird jud kaau. Thanks a lot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin