Amusement Park

I love going to amusement parks. The rides, different shows, different attractions really brings out the kid in me. I was talking with my cousin in UK and she said that there is a well-known amusement park in UK, the Blackpool. It has the oldest rides and biggest tourist attraction in UK. Her kids wanted to go there and try the rides. I went online and check the website of the Blackpool Amusement Park and they have the world famous and best rides like the Big Dipper, Pepsi Max Big One and Infusion. These three are the most visited rides. I can only agree because looking at the website the rides loop over and high up in the sky. I can't imagine myself riding on it but I would love to try. My cousin added that they may go visit and see for themselves the exciting and amazing park

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin