Hannah Montana Craze

I was so amazed how Hannah Montana became a big hit. All girls in my opinion knows about this Disney Channel's star. In fairness she is a very talented girl. Her music can makes you dance as well. She have a concert tour all over the nation that her fans are waiting for. I've seen their schedule of concert tour online and it will end til January of 2008 with almost every day of showing starting yesterday. The Hannah Montana tickets are almost sold out now even those for next year. My stepdaughter likes her very much. On her birthday we bought her a DVD of Hannah Montana and her own portable player so she can always watch or listen to her. If only there is concert schedule in her area we will buy her a ticket so she can see her idol in person.

 

1 comments:

breatnyS said...

Never seen Hannah Montana on concert, I was not going to see it, Hannah Montana tickets got sky rocked thanks to stupid brokers. But even if I had seen it, I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather wait and see it on DVD. Well suprise I changed my mind and I got 2 tix for the Hannah Montana show I was looking for tickets thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Hannah Montana Tickets http://www.ticketwood.com/concerts/Hannah-Montana-Tickets/index.php . So any body going to the Hannah Montana concert ??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin