Hotels in Las Vegas

During our journey from Georgia coming here in Washington, it somehow came upon our minds to go have a side trip to Las Vegas, Nevada. We will just checked in one of the hotels in Las Vegas for couple of days for sightseeing. I know there are lots of cheap and discounted rates in the Vegas hotels so there'll be plenty of place to stay on. But then the thought was erased since I don't want to stay there for just 2 days. There are so many things to see and do that two days for me is not enough. Maybe when we will be settled here in Washington we can have a chance to take at least a week off and heed there. My friend in California told me that whenever we have ample time to go Vegas they will be there as well so we can have vacation together. Yay, that sounds like a plan. Can't wait.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin