Which Do You Prefer? A Tag

Lovely Carolyn tagged me this preference test. Thank you girl for the tag. Here's my take below:

1. Smart or Globe: I was a Globe user before.
2. ABS-CBN or GMA: ABS-CBN - Kapamilya
3. Penshoppe or Bench: Both. I even brought one of each here in the US. A penshoppe blouse and herBench pair of pants.
4. Avon or Personal Collection: Avon
5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cellphone: Nokia in Philippines got Samsung now.
6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: Not fond of both.
7. Sony or JVC TV: Sony.
8. Lee or Guess Jeans: Both.
9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: Both.
10. Swatch or Rolex watch: Swatch, I used to wore it in high school, if you remember the big colored ones.

I am not sure whom I am going to tag but if you guys wanna share your preference, feel free to snag this.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin