Reminiscin'

I miss my routine when I was still in the Philippnes. I miss the mornings that I have to get up, change, ate breakfast prepared by Mom, wait for jeepney or multi-cab to go to work. I miss the mornings when I have to change for work and wear my uniform, put on my fashion jewelry and a dab of make-up. I got this reminiscin' mood because I got a good long talk with my old co-worker back in Philippines. We were remembering the days that we were still working together. I was telling her that life here in the US is far too different from life in the Philippines. Both have its advantages and disadvantages. It is unfortunate that we can't have both of the advantages. I have to embrace the life that I have right now because this is the life that I opt to choose. Life with my beloved husband and daughter.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin