Where is My Milk?

I was about to give our DD her new formula when I wondered where did hubby put the ready-to-use formula that we bought last night from Walmart. I look the cupboard, all the cabinets, the refrigerator, drawers, I can't find it. Neither the baby food cannot be found. I called the Daddy and he was wondering too. He said he might left it in the car. We put our groceries in the trunk last night after we were done shopping so it might be still in there. Daddy forgot to bring it out. Oh well, I have to wait til hubby gets home and start giving her the new formula later.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! nakalimtan ba ang groceries? sign of old aged? lol! di ba sis, madami naman tayo eh!

hey, i did't know u got me tagged pala with that workplace i have! cge, i'll try to do it soon and let u know!

have a great tuesday Bless! as usual, i enjoyed reading ur posts here!regards...

Bless said...

Hahaha korek jud. First time we forgot something. Hubby brought the other bags except those :-)

JO said...

naku, kalimutan na ang lahat, huwag lang ang gatas ni baby. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin