Behind the Decision

Jo tagged to write about why I decided to do paid blogging.

Instruction:

1.Please share the reason/s why you decided to post ads/paid posts.
State how your earning is helping you in any way.

2.Pass it it 2 bloggers/publishers only.

3.After my name,list ALL your monetized blogs.If you have more than one blog,
add the next blogs by using numbers only(such as 1,2,3 see my example)instead of long links.

4.Use the button,but please no direct linking.

5.I would really appreciate it if you could drop me a line should you decide to entertain
this tag.I would like to pay you a visit and add you on my list.



I started blogging in 2005 and I have been seeing this paid to blog thing but I didn't have the idea of how to get into it. Or I was also afraid if I can handle it. It was only this year that I've seen some of my friends online doing the paid blogging. At first I observed how they do the blog advertising and I realized I think I can do it. I talked to a friend and asked her if it is really for real and they said it is.

Before signing up I read FAQ's of every blog advertising. I submitted my blog to Payu2blog, Smorty and Sponsored Review later part of August. I got approved and for the that month I earned $66. Not bad at all. I did not submit my blog to IZEA because I have a month of no entry. I got approved in October. For the month of September I earned $162. I only blog that time when I can get opp plus I was busy with work, school and having a little one. A little addition to our pocket is really welcome especially now that I am a SAHM.

I am tagging Recel and In-in. Thanks.

 

1 comments:

JO said...

Hi Bless,

Thanks for doing this tag... glad to know that people who decided to sign up for paid blogging is actually being paid!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin